Salient features of liquid oxygen-nitrogen plants
- Oxygen and nitrogen is made from atmospheric air
- The process of manufacture engages deep refrigeration/cooling of atmospheric air involving cryogenic temperatures
- It is made from the purest form that is liquid air which is separated by process of rectification/distillation
- It can be drawn in liquid form or converted into gas up to 155/200 bar by a built in liquid oxygen/nitrogen pump
- Oxygen purity upto 99.7% and nitrogen purity is upto 99.99% or ppm grade can be produced
- There is no requirement of especial civil foundation, raw materials and no recurring cost of Chemicals in the BOSCHI process
- The plants are designed for continuous duty and are automatic and can be operated just by one person
We aim at manufacturing high quality plants that help our customers to become more profitable, reliable and, obviously, environment friendly. Believing customers satisfaction is our satisfaction entice us not only use latest raw materials and equipment, but also the best engineers available in the market to fabricate fully automatic and high performing plants. To take out the burden of our customers, we also offer commissioning, installation, erection and after sales services by the hands of expert engineers.
In order to better serve our customers, we form a department – namely customer care department. Filled in with a number of customer care executives, the department, obviously with proper training, solves day to day queries of our customers spread out worldwide. Anyone can contact us now either by writing an email or calling directly and get queries solved.