Acetylene is generated as a result of the chemical reaction between the calcium carbide and water. The by-product calcium hydroxide is discharged automatically from the generator. Acetylene gas burns along with oxygen as a cutting & welding torch and it provides the highest temperature of any known oxygen gas mixture. Welding cannot be done without the oxy-acetylene flame.
Acetylen Gas Cylinder Feeling Flow Sheet
Salient features of acetylene plants include:
- Pure acetylene is generated continuously
- Capacity ranging from 15 cum/hour to 200 cum/hr of latest technology
- Our Plants are of robust design for trouble free working
- No bulky gas holder required
- Automatic controls for feeding water
- Maintaining temperatures, pressures, and slurry drain are full proof, efficient and are of international standard
- Excellent absorption of gas in cylinders
- No gas loss and high yield.
- Very simple and safe to operate
- Low power consumption
- Low maintenance cost
- Automatic Screw Feed
- High Safety-(Explosion proof)
The entire operation is perfectly synchronized to give maximum efficiency and simplicity in operation. Any failure, whether it is of power supply, water, instrument, is signaled visually and also audibly when an alarm rings to alert the operator. Fully automatic plc control units are also available. A single operator is enough to handle the plant.
The design of the entire plant has been made with safety in mind. Flash Back Arrestors, High Pressure Reverse Flow check valves, safety valves and complete gauging help protect both equipment and personnel. Various auto controls, safety valves, auto vent valves, non-return valves and Flash Back Arrestors are also provided to make this plant absolutely safe to operate in all conditions. Get your confusion cleared by our customer care executives.